Friday, April 17, 2009

I Don't Know Why I'm Always Surprised

Just a note to verbalize my displeasure and disappointment. We all know of the really despicable people in the world - murderers and those who harm children - who are at the very top of a long list of 'bad guys'. The list is long but at the bottom are the irritants and those, while not as bad as ones on the list further up, are less than respectable individuals.

I recently discovered that some of my articles that I have had published on line - and which are published on my blog http://www.progressofabraininjury.blogspot.com have been published by someone else with their name attached as the author. They have been published word-for-word from my own articles published on another article directory site. Some of the information in my articles was also in my published non-fiction book entitled 'Roller Coaster Ride With Brain Injury (For Loved Ones)'. To further prove that these articles are mine, my book can be purchased at: orders@trafford.com or by telephone at: 1-888-232-4444.

I'm not sure what can be done about individuals such as these. But I will look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment